WinRAR 7.00 Beta is the pre-release version of the popular WinRAR software, designed for testing and gathering user feedback before the official release. It allows users to try out the latest advancements and offer insights to developers for further refinements.
WinRAR 7.00 Beta is a popular file compression and archiving software developed by Eugene Roshal. Released in 1995, it became widely used for its efficient compression algorithms and support for various formats. Over the years, it evolved with regular updates, gaining widespread recognition as a versatile tool for managing compressed files.
Features of WinRAR 7.00 Beta
- Using WinRAR Beta puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression by consistently making smaller archives than the competition, saving disk space and transmission costs.
- The program provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
- WinRAR Beta offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
- WinRAR Beta is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- WinRAR offers you the benefit of industry strength archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- WinRAR supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
- WinRAR Beta offers the ability to create selfextracting and multivolume archives. Recovery record and recovery volumes allow to reconstruct even physically damaged archives.
- WinRAR Beta features are constantly being developed to keep WinRAR ahead of the pack.
Developer: Home Page
Download WinRAR Beta Version for Windows
This post was recently updated on October 24, 2023